Claims and Return of Goods
UNFI Easy Options will honor claims for a limited period and for specific reasons as set forth herein.
UNFI Easy Options DOES NOT HONOR BUYER’S REMORSE CLAIMS FOR ORDERS PLACED WITH
UNFI Easy Options.
Timing and Reporting: All claims must be initiated by email to EasyOptions@unfi.com within five (5) days from the delivered date.
Types of Claims:
- Shortage - Claims for products billed but not received are subject to review and verification.
- Mis-Picks - Claims for wrong product shipped are to subject to review. The UPC number from the item received is required. UNFI Easy Options will notify Customer if a UPS call tag will be issued for the wrong item(s) received for return shipment at UNFI Easy Options expense.
- BUYER’S REMORSE - RETURNS DUE TO BUYER’S REMORSE (WHERE CUSTOMER CHANGES HIS/HER MIND, CANNOT SELL PRODUCT, ETC.) ARE NOT ACCEPTED. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Undelivered Packages – UNFI Easy Options will issue a refund for lost in transit shipments that are not delivered to the final destination. UNFI Easy Options will not issue a refund for packages where a delivery confirmation has been received from the shipping carrier. Distributor does not utilize Signature Delivery service.
- Expired Inventory – All claims for expired inventory must be accompanied with the Expiration Date. UNFI Easy Options will not issue a refund for expired merchandise if the order was shipped within 30 or more days from the “best by” date.
- Damaged Claims – All damage claims must be accompanied by digital photograph and details about the damage.
- Manufacturer Defects – UNFI Easy Options will issue a refund for defects such as missing safety seal or no label. Quality complaints due to taste, touch or smell should be reported to the manufacturer for a warranty claim.
- Product Image Not Matching Product - UNFI Easy Options is not responsible for new product labeling where the image in the product feed or UNFI Easy Options ordering portal is not the exact version the consumer receives. If the UPC number is kept the same then no significant changes to the product have been made and no claim will be honored.
- Melt - UNFI Easy Options is not responsible for products that may melt in transit such as, but not limited to, chocolate bars or gummy vitamins. UNFI Easy Options does not ship with ice packs or any special packaging to cool the products in transit. Customer is advised to not buy any items that are prone to melting in transit in the summer months.